Fabrics-store.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why does this always happen...

I know it is partially due to the fibromyalgia and all, but when ever I have a big push to finish something (in this case the winter guard uniforms) I end up getting sick! ugh It's like my body can no longer deal with stress and handle it as well as it used to.

I am well acquainted with stress. I'm a mom of 2 and spent over 24 years as a military wife. I used to handle stress like it was a mere ripple in the water, nothing to be concerned over. Now I just seem to either end up run down and sick or just kind of glaze over it and get by ignoring it.

So, here I am dealing with this crud that is going around and trying to get better. I am doing better than I was a few days ago. But I'm still at the stage where doing things just wears me out. I did 4 loads of laundry, ran the dish washer and wiped down the kitchen counters and I feel like I've run a marathon! What I wouldn't give to feel "normal" again. sigh

Here's hoping this week will be better and I will feel like spinning and knitting again.

No comments: