Fabrics-store.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day...

One bad thing about getting older is you send fewer and fewer Mother's Day cards. When I first married I sent cards to all the grandmothers, the mothers and even a few "second moms" that I had growing up. Now I'm down to just 2 cards, my mother and my mother-in-law.

That aside, I've had a fairly nice one today. We have gorgeous weather for a change. I was beginning to think we might have to build an ark here with all the rain we got. Today is beautiful blue skies and perfect temps too. I have the house opened up and am enjoying it all.

We found lots of deer tracks in the backyard this morning. Of course we put out deer feed so that helps. I love being able to watch the "wildlife" here. We have deer, groundhogs, foxes, red tailed hawks, eagles, and on and on.

Today has definitely been one of those "Life is Good" days. I have quite a few of those and I never get tired of them either.

I have lots of cleaning to do Mon and Tues since we have company coming in on Wed. So, I'm enjoying the day today and taking it easy. I hope all the other moms out there had a great day too.

No comments: